Saturday, May 07, 2005

ASEAN Nite's over !!!!!!!!! FINALLY..


Phew. After all those rehearsals and practising we had done these past few weeks, we ended our contribution to the ASEAN Nite with a beautiful curtsey each. (:


If you guys don't know, Otago Singapore Club has actually done a performance on 7th May 2005 ASEAN Nite. We did a small dance section of the song We Will Get There by Stefanie Sun. AND if you guys can remember, we had a Fun Dance 2002, where we had to dance with some simple moves. Taught in schools, MVs on televisions.. Remember or not? So anyway, we danced that, BUT we changed the moves quite abit, because those original moves look really stupid on stage.


SERIOUS!!!!


So one of the girls came up with new moves, and TADA! Our mini dance sequel by the Otago Singapore Club. MUAHAHA. Overall, I thought ASEAN Nite was quite a successful, minus the little hiccups here and there. SO PROUD OF U GIRLS!! Oh, I don't think any of them knows my blog, but YEAH! WE ROCK LAH. Tickets were sold out, including the door sales. I was seriously about to freak out on stage until I realised I couldn't even see the audience! We were in a spotlight, and everyone was just in the dark. If I really freaked out, I'll just ridicule myself on stage.


But now all this is over, I can then concentrate more on my studies. Epidemiology terms test this morning (YES, A TEST CUM A PERFORMANCE ON THE SAME DAY) didn't go as well as I expected. Halfway through the test I was thinking the paper was quite alrite, until when I was checking my script THAT I LEFT OUT A QUESTION WITH 4 PARTS!!!


DOHHHHHHHHHH!!


I scribbled my ass off in those SHORT 5 minutes! I was actually scribbling like MAD man! I didn't even read the question properly, and realised after the exam that I really read some of them wrongly. HAHA. But this teaches me a lesson - CHECK YOUR PAPER PROPERLY!! Seriously!! You wouldn't wanna leave out a question and find out you forgot to do it in the last 5 minutes of the test. THAT REALLY SUCKS.


Ah, that reminds me. I've got Biology Terms Test next Saturday, before getting a treat to a meal @ Asian Restaurant from the Otago Singapore Club! -YAYYYY and BOOO at the same time- Quite retarding right? Okay.


Had major headache just now, but after having Tiny Teddy (biscuits!) I felt so much better! They may be tiny, but their effect of making me happy and headache-free is BIG. Haha. Nothing much to blog about already, that's why blabbering some nonsense. LOL. Okay, better sleep soon. Church choir practice at 845am tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments: