Friday, May 27, 2005

OH.


Happy 20th birthday to my cousin, Teck Guan!


Sorry it came so late.. Didn't have alot of time to blog these days (mugging like HELL).


-sheepish smile-


Eh, Tuck, at least I remembered your birthday right? Do you remember mine??!!


HMMMM?


Hahas. I don't think alot of people can actually remember my birthday, only if you are as innovative and creative like Stephie who remembers it as '7th month 7th day plus 1'. ( in Chinese, qi1 yue4 qi1 hao4 PLUS ONE).


I have no idea why she uses this method to remember, but she never fails to get my birthday wrong. Great job, babe! LOLs.


Actually, I think I can bravely say that I can remember most of my friends' birthdays. (PLEASE don't test me, I promise I remember yours!! =X) Yeah, everyday's someone's birthday, it would be so cool (and disastrous) if I've got so many friends till everyday is one of my friends birthday. Fill my whole calendar with their names.


WHOA. Shiok ah. Haha! Speaking of birthdays, there were 2 people from my BIOL111 lecture stream who celebrated their birthdays yesterday . According to the lecturer, he said that there was another one in the morning stream.


Tsk tsk. I seriously think that there aren't many people who's got the same birthday as me. Dunno why, but it seems that there are certain dates in the calendar which mark MANY people's birthdays. They just keep repeating and repeating, but not mine.


Talk so much rubbish and don't say when my birthday is.


OK, my birthday is on 8th July 1986. So, I celebrate my birthday on 8th July every year. Which means I'll turn 19 this year. Weeeeeee.


Janice : I know, I know. Your birthday is just round the corner, so, what do you want from NZ? Anything special? I don't want to guess what you want for your birthday lohs. Later I buy something you don't like then I'll -.- OK? Just tell me what you want.


This sister of mine can get so ridiculous until she can give me a testimonial on Friendster saying MY BIRTHDAY IS COMMING! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMMING! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMMING!... and so on. P.S. Please note the word, 'COMMING'. HAHA. Okay, I'm being mean. If any of you have received Janice's ridiculous testimonial, please leave me a note. Let's see how many people she's trying to remind that her birthday is COMMING.


-evil laugh-


Eh, Janice, don't get offended ok? Jie (big sister) is just playing a fool. HAHA. I promise to buy something you want from moomoo land k?


EEEEPS!!!!!!!!!! LECTURE IN 10 MIN!!! BYE!!!!!!!

No comments: