Monday, May 23, 2005

no, your eyes are not playing tricks with you. neither is your computer screen trying to be funny.. i have actually enlarged everything on this blog of mine.


MUAHAHA.


because soooo many people have complained to me that my words were to teeny weeny and squashed up, i decided to enlarge everything so that you guys can read with ease, and for some of you, you guys don't have to select everything, then paste it in microsoft words, enlarge and change the colour of the font and read. (you know who you are..)


tsktsk, am proud of myself. but at the same time, i've wasted a few hours of my precious time.. no motivation to study!! ahhhhh!


lols. but i have plans to go to the library right after this.. get this lazy bum off the comfy chair and head off to mugmugmug. 17 days to exams, 24 days to home. (:

4 comments:

puipo said...

wah..
my eyes no need to stress d...
really nice n clear man!!
cool..only got 24 days thencan go home d...
if like tat then i got 29 days to home lo..
but only thing is i m not coming back d...
ai..
cannot see ur cute face d...although u say is XXXL...
but i LIKE....
lol..
anyway..jia you for exam...!!
will miss u so much..

jessicA* said...

hahas.. its XXL size lah not XXXL.. HAHA! kan4 gao1 wo3.. (i.e. look up on me) not so lihaiuntil can XXXL lah.. maybe next time when u c me its already that big. lol. yeah, will miss u too. looking forward to u coming to sg and me going over to ur place!!

puipo said...

oops..
pai seh...
is XXL..
muz go sg n muz come my place...
deal??

jessicA* said...

yayyyyyyyyy. deal !