Saturday, February 21, 2004

Today.. Or should I say yesterday was a very tiring day.. Since I'm still awake at this hour.

Woke up at 7am to go to the wet market with Dad and Edith to buy food for the bbq farewell party.. Was so damn tired, I must say. I helped Edith by marinating the meat, and folding spare ribs into aluminium foils. Actually, all the efforts are all for her. *clap clap* She not only learns fast, her memory is super good. Whatever Dad has taught her, she's got all of 'em in her head. I can N E V E R E V E R be a good cook cos' I'll just simple pour stuff into the food without even thinking. =
Actually I'm quite glad so many people came.. Especially my tennis coach ( LOVE HIM! ), 5th aunt and her children, DAD, AH MA, and all my CCHSM friends. :)

THANKS: Denise and Woan Ting for the present and card they gave me :: I simple love Ferrero Rocher and Loacker! ;P ::

Qi for the beautiful storage box I've always wanted, some letter pads and a matching pink winter hat and scarf :: Qi, I love you!!! ::

Jeff for the beautiful song he composed for me :: It's really nice la.. But I forgot the tune. MUST SEND TO ME! ::

Junwei and Weiming for the ever so creative T-shirt they customised for me :: Its REALLY creative, guys! ;) ::

Edith for the wonderful bbq food :: If not for her, we'll be starving. ::

Dad and Mum for taking time off to help me with the party :: Muackx! ::

Mr Ang for the nice red and black scarf :: It's very nice! ::

Claressa for rushing down just to pass me some food and speak to me :: I'll miss you, gurl! ::

Everyone for coming to my farewell party :: Woohoo. ::

Those who apologized when they couldn't come :: I understand, really. ::

Chungie and Thazin for listening to me SOB and WHINE and pack my luggages till 2am :: You guys are so dear to me.. ::

Those who wished me good luck! :: Thanks! ::

Those who rushed down from anywhere in Singapore to celebrate this day with me :: I'm really touched.. ::


Well, after all the thanking.. It's time to reminisce and think of how I'm feeling right now. Basically, I'm not handling this situation well.. My luggages are overweight due to my clothes, my books, my accessories. I haven't even put in my shoes and toiletries too.. I keep crying cos' I'm leaving.. And it's not good either. At first, I was way excited to get out of this place and pursue my studies in a different environment.. But everyone knows that it'll be stressful first when we go to a very different cultured place, and the people there will not be the same as those here. So now, I'm feeling a little down, a little frightened, a little.. Different. May I please remind myself that I'M LEAVING TOMORROW...?!

Steph says I should trust my heart, and don't make myself regret of things that I didn't do. Yes, I know that there's something I haven't done. But I do not have the courage to do it. Call me a chicken. Well, I should just start afresh there.. Since no one knows me there, and no one knows my past.

Why did he message Chungie...? He is making me puzzled.. I don't know what he's thinking about now.. Why doesn't he just message me.. Am I really that unapproachable..? This sucks man.

Well, for the past 2 minutes, I've just been staring at the screen, thinking of what to type.. But my mind is blank. There's nothing else to write about. Okay, this will be my last entry to this blog in Singapore. Short, ain't it?

No comments: