Saturday, February 07, 2004

Actually I don't know how I'm feeling now.. Today went to confirm everything for Ad Infinitum sweater.. At last we've got everything ready.. But when we got there, I got this terrible tummyache that I was in the toilet for like 8min lo.. Forget the details. Haha.. Then we went to Clarke Quay to watch Thazin climb.. Under 20 Women Finals.. Cool man.. I didn't know rock climbing was so difficiult and challenging.. Woohoo.. Jan was with us cos' we were supposed to find her tuition for Maths and Science.. But then too late already.. So didn't go.. Very funny la today.. Haha.. Kept laughing and laughing.. Steph got super amused about my mouth gesture la.. Haha.. Alot of rubbish.. But had so much fun today.. Hee.

Ning got kidney infection and is now in the hospital.. When both me and Jan reached her ward, she was already starting to shiver like crap.. The doctor said it was because the bacteria has gone into her blood stream.. That's why she was shivering.. Heard from the other patient's relatives that many kidney problem patients all shiver when they took their medicine.. She was in such a bad condition that I cried.. She was trying so hard not to shiver but she continued to shiver.. Her whole body was like aching.. I kept crying lo.. She's like a sister to me.. And I've never seen her in such a condition before.. HOPE SHE GETS WELL SOON!!!!

Waiting for Jan to finish bathing.. Oh she just came out. Wee.. Go bathe.

No comments: