Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Hi everyone, or anyone reading this! Haha. Yup, I'm now in Dunedin, New Zealand now.. In my school computer lab trying to blog as quickly as possible because I have a lesson at 2p.m.. Everything's fine here.. All settled by my mama while she was here, but she's left me..PHYSICALLY on Sunday. *SAD* !!! Now I'm an independent young lady trying to survive la.. Haha. Well, its autumn now.. Since yesterday (1st March). Kinda chilly down here.. Can't wear those mini skirts.. Or spagetti tops.. Or shorts.. All out of the way man.. now like DUMPLING like that.. Haha, no la.. Exaggerating.. I've made many new friends here.. People from Korea, China, India, Russia, Malaysia, Japan blahblahblah.. Kinda stressful now cos' all the students here are also DAMN kiasu man.. Not I wanna say la but I think they're even more kiasu than Singaporeans.. Haha... I'll try and blog as frequently as I can.. I hope.. Haha. If you guys wanna know how to contact me, just MSN Stephanie or whoever la.. Haha.. But stephie doesn't know my room telephone number yet.. Will give her soon.. Hope to receive alot of your letters aH!!! Hahaha.. Okay, gotta log off now. Cya guys!!! I MISS CHAR KWAY TEOW! :X

No comments: