Friday, September 21, 2007

Rain on me.

Okay, this is just gonna beblahblahblahblah coming out from me. I'm feeling kinda down right now so just let me rant..

Good friends are hard to come by.. But whenever we meet someone whom we think we can click with, we cherish it and try to give our best to them. Recently I feel more and more distant from my church friends.. I recall last year when we had good times together.. We have good times together, talking over coffee or just bumming around having fun.. We have bad times together too, struggling with studies and conflicts because of some nonsensical stuff..
All the board games, baking through the night, chatting, shopping, birthday surprises, mini parties just for fun, eating and eating and eating.. Rarara.. Somehow everything's changed.. Even though we're still friends, we're still brothers and sisters in Christ, but then the bond.. That kind of relationship that I cherished so very much.. It's gone.


I don't want to think of reasons why it happened, because it probably is just something that happened..naturally. Maybe.. Maybe not....................... Maybe it's just me.

Not making any assumptions or whatsoever. Not wanting anyone to make any ammendments or changes or how they treat me. I just feel left out from everything. Period.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sistel!

I know why liao la...coz i moved so far away from you + David's not in your flat anymore so life is not so happening anymore! haha..I'm quite out too but I'm busy so it doesn't bother me. But don't be sad ya. I can always spare time for you, be it shopping, coffee, bubble tea or yum cha! Cheer up! We all still love you :) *hugs

reddaisie said...

hey jess..
i think wat josie said is true..coz u gals used to hang out a lot, i remember..ur drama marathon etc..
but hope u won't feel left out..(but actually i am kinda left out alsola..) but coz i rather stay at home and rot...or paktoh online..so...hehhe i dun mind being left out..kekeke
okla..i am being random now...
yea..like josie said..we love u :)
and...thumbs up for ur great dance last nite :P

jessicA* said...

Hey Jo and Pao,

Thanks for your encouragement..! (: I feel better already. And yes, we did well for Mooncake Fest! Yay! :D:D:D Can't wait for photos to be out!