Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My turn..

To be sick. Right after blogging about James (previous post), I got the fever that night.. And the following night.. And the night after.. Until today. Hopefully I won't get the fever again tonight.. Feel so weak and crappy and all I wanna do is sleep.. Head hurts so badly and I just can't get down to do anything these days. It's terrible and sad. I feel useless and everything is piling up... I've got so many activities in mind, but all may have to be postponed because I'm sick..

BUT, on the good side (Thank God for that!)..


.. Yours truly is staying back in Dunedin for my clinicals! (: yayyayyayyayyay.

Events coming up!

  • Med Revue! Anticipating some sick med jokes from our class! Hope it's not gonna be very lame...
  • National Day lunch.. Hmm.. What am I gonna be cooking......... Can't wait to taste SG food again.. It's been awhile.. Unless you count kaya toast lah.. I have that like twice a week..
  • Med BALL! (: It's gonna be our final year together! Have to go have to go!
  • Back to CAL tests and blah
  • MID SEM BREAK! HAHA.
CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

No comments: