Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's all about youuuu~



James turned 20 on 10th June 2007!

Had dinner at Esplanade on St Clair beach (we love this beach, don't we?), which had the most delicious pizza bread in the world!! Haha. The dips were amazing too! (sidetrack: Vino Vena's bread dips are AWESOME too! Go try some other time okay!) We had pizza (half Margarita and Meat somethingsomething (can't remember the name, sorry!)) and pasta which I can't remember the name either. (Man, so bad with names!) AIYAH, just know that they were all so yummy, but we ordered too much for just 2 people!! Ohohoh! We also tried Midori drink (the green drink!) which tasted SOOOOO good!! That's a drink I'd go for if I go to a pub the next time. Lol.

Got him Azzaro Chrome through Lawrence (THANKS LAWRENCE! I owe you a million. Hahaha). Both of us really like the fragrance and I'm really glad I could get it for him! It says Reflections of men at the back of the bottle, and I just laugh everytime I read it out loud. HAHAHA. Also made him a birthday card and a cube with photos of us on every side of it. An idea I stole while shopping for his present. Haven't got the money to buy, so decided to make it myself! :D



The churchies and I also gathered at my flat for a supposed surprise party for him (will tell you what happened later in this post!). 关怀组 and Charlie got him a cake for him, and so did I. So when he came into the living room, we did the normal birthday singing and everything with that cake. OH. No, it wasn't normal. Jess played Happy Birthday on a GUITAR, thanks to Alvin who lent me his guitar and also taught me how to play. What a big achievement! Jess with a GUITAR. Amazing. LOL.

Anyway, James thought it was just that after blowing out the candles and prayer, but guess what? Another cake from yours truly was given to him and both Alvin and I started on the guitars again (I did the tab, Alvin did the chords. My hands are too small for chord playing!! AHH!). HAHAHAHA. Okay, I think that was the ONLY surprise in the WHOLE entire day lah. YESSSSSSS!

I reckon I'm the MOST useless person when it comes to surprises. I totally suck at EVERY surprise I've planned since forever.

Surprise disasters/almost ruined:

1. Azzaro Chrome perfume - He wanted his friends to get it for him, and since I already bought it for him, I was like, 'Tell them don't buy! They'll regret!' He asked why and I couldn't answer. He gave me that suspicious look. 0.0

2. Birthday card and cube: I bought some materials for the making of these 2 items. It was a day when I wouldn't meet him until dinner time. But unfortunately, while walking home, he spotted me as he walked out of Dent school, and since the materials couldn't be folded, I had to hold them in my hands, and the plastic bag was TRANSPARENT. He asked me what was in my hands and I just said, 'Something I bought for a friend's birthday.' He gave me that suspicious look. Again. 0.0

3. Learning how to play the guitar: I went webby hopping searching for a proper website to learn chords. Was at central library's computer and didn't know he was coming. While doing some paper work, I suddenly heard him come and he asked, '你在学吉他啊?' 0.0

4. Birthday party: Okay, this is entirely not my fault! Hahaha. I invited his good friend to the party, and coincidentally James went to look for him a few hours before the party was supposed to start. His funny friend was playing on the Play Station, and as James was about to leave, his friend suddenly asked him, 'Hey, are you going to the surprise party at Jess' place later?' He, again, gave me that suspicious look when he told me about it. AHHH! 0.0

So, basically, the whole birthday become somewhat KNOWN to him. LOLLLLLLLL~ It's just funny thinking back how hard I tried to hide everything from him. Oh well! Shall try again next year. HAHAHA. (X




Thank you for bringing me back to my childhood times - the swings and see-saw. I never get tired of them tho'. Seems like it'll take me a long time to start growing up!




Lil' Max, belongs to James, but is also my other adopted pet after Merly. HAHA.


Won't be seeing you until I get to Auckland next Saturday. You've only been gone for less than 12hours and I already miss you sooo much. It'll be a busy week for both you and I - me going for ECC, and you catching up with friends and moving house. Take care, 家源!好想你哦~

No comments: