Friday, June 29, 2007

I HEART AUCKLAND!!

Just got back from Auckland yesterday, and I miss it soooooooooo very much. I had an AWESOME time there (thanks to James and his friends, Huiling, Jen and everyone else!)!

I just miss everything about it.. From the beautiful weather to the YUMMY foods I had.. YUMYUMYUM.. Yum char.. Bubble tea inn (TARO MILK TEA WITH EGG PUDDING OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG).. Jap nibbles.. Sushi train.. MOVENPIK.. HK BBQ foods.. Taiwanese 小吃.. MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I can't take this any longer.. Dunners' just can't reach that mark..

'Meet the bf's parents' session went very well.. (: Thank God for them.. They're such beautiful people! (:(:(: And I miss Lucky toooooo. Summer's gonna be spent in Auckland, I hope! After going back home to SG for a couple of weeks.. (:(:(:

Me feeling kinda grouchy now cos' my bank account's in OD (overdraft!) cos' 480bucks came out for RENT.. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR.. And I still dunno where to hold my birthday dinner. ): Sucks. If it were somewhere else other than Dunedin maybe I can find a gd place.. I dunno... Oh wellll! Time to flip Yellow Pages again! Weather's not all the good down in Otago either, so we all gotta be careful while driving and walking (esp for clumsy jess!).

Some photos for your viewing pleasure! LOL.

The all famours Sky Tower and a view of Auckland city from Harbour bridge!


Liz, Jen, Jan and I at La Porchetta! Yummy pasta and pizza there! Go have a try!


Jan and I trying the Mac laptop camera. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. We sure miss using Jon's Mac.


Visited Auckland uni!!!


Rainbow after the rain. (: We were in Ravy (James' Rav4 has been given a name.. by yours truly!) when we saw this pretty sight!


Train station. SO PRETTY RIGHT.


Sky Tower at night! Very very pretty view from the top at night! A romantic spot to be at (hint hint to all guys LOL)


Walking with him. (:*


Green apple and Zabajone flavours from Valentino Gelato in the morning, and Cafe Machiato and Tiramisu from Movenpik at night! GOSH! Ice cream addicts. (X


Roast duck noodles!! Haven't had this in AGES!


Luckyluckylucky!

I reckon I'm truly a city girl and the city just makes me feel so much more at home, in Singapore. Lol. Love Auckland!

OUT!


No comments: