Thursday, April 05, 2007

Missy Mirage + my updates.

Haha. A new name Janice gave our lovely car - Missy Mirage! (:


Drove more today, and I feel very comfortable driving it.. It's so weird having your own car, because you don't feel THAT stressed driving anymore? I used to drive Ben's car (just a little), and I always get paranoid whenever I do.. But it's different now! I feel like I'm controlling the car instead of the other way round (WHICH IS GOOD!). LOL.

Tomorrow's Easter! Have to memorise choir song by tomorrow morning... Hmm, I hope we actually won't forget any words, or else we'll all be singing lalala~ all the way! That'll be SOOOOO funny! I can't imagine!! :D Easter = the day Christ died for us on the cross! So we have to remember this day forever~~ Easter (also) = 2 weeks of holidays for MED STUDENTS!! WOOOT~! Happpppppppy. I can actually fork out time to BAKE! I miss baking! Needa get Hooi Xian, my baking buddy, to come here to bake!

Our church organised an Easter camp, and we'll be at Waikoati (?? Still not sure how to spell it) for 4 days! Hope it'll be fun~

Life's been quite okay.. Nothing major happened or whatsoever.. So guys, I'm still alright.. Still hanging there! (: Hope all of you are well too!

Time to sleep!

OUT!

1 comment:

nadia said...

muhahaha.

hope you're having a good time at camp!

miss ya already! haha. =P