Sunday, April 22, 2007

Easter!

School starts tomorrowwwwwww~!

Tell you what. I'm actually quite excited about going back to school.. I just thought 2 weeks of break was just too much!! Haha.. I'm such a NERD. (:

Easter break's awesome because of church camp, Singapore Expose, birthdays and bakingggggggggggg. Will upload photos soon, I hope!

Just a few photos (aka summary!) of my Easter break!

Muah!


Singapore Expose dancers! (Co flew away!)



our little birthday party for Yoke Hoon. (:*



Baked Pandan cake and CAPPUCINO CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS (again)! still SO yummy.



Okay this was actually taken when we were in SG. But I know both lydsy and I LOVE this photo! HEHEHE.



loves the cap. X)

OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you my sweet jess babe---- lydsy babe - know that i will be here for you whenever you wanna talk ok...