Sunday, April 22, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, NING!!


Happy 23rd, my lovely Ning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!


You know you're gorgeous, super nice, caring, and whatever a guy wants in a girlfriend, and I just want you to stay the way you are! (: Cos' you're my suuuuuuuppppper cousin/大姐! Love you to bits! Sorry this post came a day late, but you know it came from my heart ^^

I miss you alot now! Hope you're still doing fine on SIA! Do continue to imitate the SEXY air stewardess voice okay? One day they'll ask you to do it and you'll be SO pro at it lah!

'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard on Singapore Airlines...'

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. (inside joke, guys!)

:D

Okay larh, faster fly to NZ again okay?! Then we'll meet up again. Nothing beats meeting up with you lah. Even those 12 hours of travelling to and fro. (:

MUAH!

No comments: