Friday, February 16, 2007

'MOOOOOOOOO!' goes the cows.

Back in Dunners.

Currently feeling:

Jet-laggy. Sleepy. Unexcited. Unmotivated. nuanua. Constipated.


Hurrah.


I miss every single thing about Singapore.

I know I'm supposed to be happy about coming back, but it's just the first day...


Hopefully these crazy disgusting feelings will go away soon...



Just blogging to tell everyone that YES I'M STILL ALIVE! WHAHAHAHAHA. and mad.


Bye bye Singapore. I hope to see you at the end of the year again. When all the happy thoughts and feelings and everything comes back.

Photo entry's next up I promise! Now it's just boring wordswordswordswordswords. Hahaha.

Happy Chinese New Year to all my fellow tong2 bao1 (sorry no Chinese characters now. currently in school library)! Gong xi gong xi! Xin nian le yang yang!

I really hope Dunedin's got some awesome CNY celebration. Or else, I will never forgive myself for coming back so early. Grrrr.

No comments: