Thursday, February 08, 2007

小妹妹!

P.S. RAMBLINGS AHEAD.


I'm 21 this year.



What? Very surprising meh?!!

Well, actually, if you WERE surprised, then, haha, you're not alone. -grumbles-

'You are not aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' -hums Michael Jackson's song- HAHA.


Anyway! Back to my point!

Can you actually believe that at my workplace, more than 2 pharmacists actually call me 小妹妹?!

OMG LAH.

It's either 小妹妹,Ah Girl, 小姐,or anything that goes along that line and telling me straight in the face that I'm a VERY EXTREMELY YOUNG GIRL.

Some even thought I WAS WAITING FOR MY O LEVEL RESULTS!

!!!!!

They're not even talking about A LEVELS okay!

救命啊!

Please tell me that I don't look like a 16 yo little girl. (don't snigger while you tell me so)

Just because I don't put make up (make up is damn bad for your skin lah omg. put only when it's necessary and when you REALLY feel like putting, which is like everyday for my crazy sis lah wth) and I like tying my hair up and hanging my hairband on my neck, does that make me look more immature...?

ARGH.

You know what I feel like saying to them?

'Eh, SORRY AH AUNTY, but I'm 21 yo this year, and not some immature little 小妹妹 please?'

Maybe I should scare them tomorrow, like tie my hair up into 2 pony tails - one on each side of my head, and wear some crazy colourful puffy dress (which I don't even have wth).

I think they'll just like that I'm some siao zhabor who ran out of Hougang chalet.


~*~*~*~*~*

I had an awesome time with Eifer today. It was just chatting and chatting and chatting non stop lah. -non stop hits man- I had fun girls! Hope you all like the presents I got for you. (: And thank you QI for offering me the handphone chain thingy.. Hehe. It's really pretty lahhhh. Crystaljade-d and Starbucks-ed tonight plus a great deal of lame-ness and chatting. I know I'd be super sad cos I won't be able to celebrate (maybe) all of your 21st birthdays... -SIGHS BIG TIME- And you guys can't celebrate mine too............ ):

为什么这样子。。。

~*~*~*~*~*

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST NIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!

Muahmuahmuahmuahmuah!



OUT!

No comments: