Friday, February 04, 2005

Well, as you can actually deduce from the previous post, I slept at about 3am this morning!! UNFORTUNATELY, I was to go to work today!! My handphone alarm was supposed to ring at 6:15am, but since it was running on low battery, the battery actually went FLAT in the middle of the night. Hey, that was good okay.. Cos' I managed to sleep a little bit more before Mum was SHAKING me.. My head was SPINNING okay.. I should've sang, "I'm.. Spinning around.. Move out of my way.." HAHA. Okay, that is REALLY lame. But ya! I couldn't be bothered dressing myself up.. So I was a BLIND BAT even until we arrived at the office. So, Uncle Lee brought his sit-up mat and let me sleep until 9:45am.. And Mum, Uncle Lee and Ben had Nasi Lemak for breakfast WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But the almost 2 hour nap was great!

Work was okay. Just that the lady who took over our job (We heard she was BOSSY and complain-ish.. Ah, never mind.) changed and filed everything so differently and we didn't know what we could and couldn't do.. SO irritating. But it was okay overall.. Didn't sleep while working.. Ben did.. But it wasn't his fault.. Cos' he slept the same time as me, and didn't have the PRIVILEGE to have a MORNING nap.. Poor him. HOWEVER, today is our OFFICIAL last day at work. HURRAY !!! Finally! I'm free again!! Eh, must jio me out again yah? Hehe.

Oh, by the way, I'll be leaving Singapore on the night of 19th Feb. Yah, very saddening, but.. Must study lah. Get good grades and then can enjoy life.. Aight. Busy chatting right now.. Hope all you guys had a great day. (: Smile!

No comments: