Friday, February 11, 2005

am at ben's place.. boo hoo, he's going back to NZ tonight !! won't be seeing him till 20th feb when i get my ass back there myself.. that means i'll be spending v day myself.. ): but he assured me that we'd have a late v day celebration.. haha. so i just gotta coop at home on v day all by myself.

anyways, this year's new year was more or less the same as compared to the rest of my lunar new year.. just that on chu 3 i don't have to GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!! muahaha. i know i'm evil.. those poor schooling people.. but i didn't play mahjong or cards as much as i always did.. maybe cos my luck ain't that good aye! but i won quite alot for my cuz.. got 4 of the animals in mahjong and won the game.. haha. just one round of mahjong for me..

oh well, haven't been updating this blog of mine.. but shall do so sooner or later. haha.

alritey, i'm so scared i'll cryin front of ben's parents later. so PRAY HARD that i won't or else my face thrown.. HAHA. ciao.

No comments: