Sunday, December 26, 2004

well, just had a cold bath ! SHIOKKKx. hehe. had a christmas bbq party with my familyyyy! let me count who were present.. hmm... wah. more than 20 ppl.. jointly organised by MOI and ning.. hehe. ning, successful hoh? lol. must thank ning for the log cake.. yummy yum yum ! =P

by the way, merry christmas everyone ! hehe. nono, should hoho for today. haha. im lame. anyway, did everyone enjoy the bbq? u know all those chicken wings and pork chop and sotong and yakitori and corn and sweet potato and the bean sprout and chicken meat in the noodles and everything else is i marinate and prepare one?! but no one thanked me.. sad eh?! haha.. no la.. but it was fun helping lynn and pa in the kitchen.. hehe. really glad all of the people that i invited turned up.. THANK YOU GUYS..! really give me face ah.. LOL. just joking.

i love family gatherings.. i really want more of them before i go back to nz.. hehe. mroe cousin outings and family gatherings will be good ! SAVVVVVVVVVVY. haha. learnt from ben. savvy. okay.. i'll go clear my nose.. my nose is STUFFED. crap. weeee~

No comments: