Tuesday, December 14, 2004

oh gosh.. haven't been blogging for so long ! kinda busy these few days.. cos my cousin's wedding was on sunday ! so happy for her.. we stayed over at her place on saturday night.. and me, jan, ning and wei got to be ah-yis.. haha ! not literally, but we were supposed to stop the groom from coming into the house, and set up obstables for the groom and his brothers.. haha. we had them eating brinjal with belachan chilli, dancing the limbo rock on high heels, and the groom had to shout out 10 reasons why he loves my cousin. so sweet (: my cousin looked absolutely gorgeous that day, and also not leaving out everyone else ! haha.. guess what? i put in much more effort to dress up as compared to my own prom.. but it was worth it ! hehe. i re-dyed my hair, manicure and pedicure, shaped my brows, bought shoes, 2 gowns.. haha.

more birthdays coming up as well ! hehe.. there's stephanie, thazin, rice.. blah.. many many more.. that means more money spent ! nvm la.. its the holidays anyway. steph: could u elaborate more on the singtel lobang? haha. really need extra cash here..

oh ! i'm going to bangkok this coming friday.. so i'll be MIA for a couple of days.. will be going there with jan, jon and ning !! it'll be a SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. weEEE~~ haha.! we will be joining ma there who would have finished some business stuff.. oh, to digress: why is everyone going to hk?!!! so jealous.. i can't go back this year.. *WAILS* i should be staying in singapore for the new year (both new years) but its okay with me anyway..

sigh ! ben's gone on a tour around nz.. he didn't want to but his parents pushed him so he had no choice.. i don't have much details abt the trip and i dunno where he's heading to ! ahhhh.. kinda lost here man.. faster come back ben ! i mean, go back to dunedin !!! haha.

waiting for my non-greasy lunch.. having a bad sore throat.. can't have subway with chungie and mel.. so sorry ! and i'm putting on weight !! cannot cannot.. after december must lose weight ! gambate. haha. blame the good food in singapore man.. haha.. maybe ziwei was right.. i will actually gain weight in sg.. CHOY ahh... hahaha.

wonder how my other nz friends doing.. doubt they even know this blog exists.. lol ! hopefully they're enjoying themselves as much as i do.. actually i am enjoying myself now, but part of me wanna go back.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. CONTRADICTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. sobx. oh well, my delicious lunch is here already.. better stop. ta~

No comments: