Friday, December 17, 2004

i'm in BANGKOK !!!! with my mum, jan, jon and my cousin ning !! hehe. well, firstly i wanna state that BANGKOK is seriously air polluted.. i mean, from the airport i can already smell smoke from the outside.. and the sky is HAZY.. omg man.. some of the people working at the toll gates were even wearing masks ok... really can die of air pollution.. but this place is cool.. ESPECIALLY OUR HOTEL ROOM. when i upload my photos u shall see how GORGEOUS this hotel room is.. its WOOHOOOOOOooooooooooo.. me jan and ning are enjoying ourselves IN THE HOTEL ROOM... really amazing.. and the rates are not very high according to my mum. hopefully i'll have a wonderful time here.. hehe.

got my results for my finals yesterday and i'm really happy ! yayyyyyyyyy!! finally can put that out of my mind.. and my sister got promoted to sec 5!!!!!! congrats jannnnnn~~ hehe. so its sorta like triple celebration.. or quadruplat celebration.. steph birthday thazin birthday me and jan's results! weeeeeeee! hahahaha. happy happy happy. (:

going for a swim tmr morning before heading to the sunday market.. wonder where it is.. hehe.. yay! more shopping !!!!!!!! woohooooooo~ oh man. its so late at night but there's still traffic jam on the roads!! this is bangkok for you people.. haha. alrite.. i'm kinda sleepy now.. very lazy girl here.. haha. byebyee~~

BABY I MISS YOU!!!!!

No comments: