Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hi people! Well, I'm craving for Nasi Lemak nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Could someone kindly DHL some to me..? Haha, just joking! The weather here is warmer than it was in summer.. And I have NO idea why.. I've just replied some old flooble chatterbox messages, so you guys can go read if I didn't reply you the other time. :)

I'm studying REALLY hard here.. Studying till almost 12 everyday.. I'm gonna be a NERD!!! Or I was always one.. Haha..! Hope to get into Med next year! That's my aim man! I haven't got my internet yet, so you guys won't see me much on MSN or whatever. But when I get my internet access, you guys will be the first to know! Okay, gotta go call the internet company already, or else no internet for me FOREVER man.. Haha. Miss you guys back in Singapore!! *muackx*

No comments: