Wednesday, July 02, 2008

foooooood and manicure!!!



that afternoon while waiting to be REGISTERED to see a doc @ the polyclinic, i got some 嘟嘟糕 (Kueh Tutu!!!) at a nearby coffee shop.

you know what, they were so yummy!!! i didn't take a photo of their signboard, but i remember they're call 淡滨尼嘟嘟糕 ! Hahaha. It's at a coffeeshop in AMK, so they must've shifted! I ordered the coconut tutu, the coconut was very fresh and crunchy! Plus, the aunty (it was an old couple there) filled the tutu with lots of coconut. Very generous. 5 for $2.. Yummm.

Tampines kias (aka Qi and Stephie), maybe you guys might know them?! hahaha.


teh bing!!!!!!!! (iced milk tea)

my very good buddy, nien, sent me a msg and asked what i wanted for my 22nd birthday (coming up soon.. haha). i told her, i dunno!!! but she promised to send me my present before i leave singapore.. and i received it on monday!


whats in there..


still a girl??? haha!

i got a top from her. (: thanks nien!

because i wear formal on most of my days now, i wonder when i can wear these kinda clothes anymore. it's long sleeved so it's good for the cold weather in nz. HEHE. thanks so much nien! i must visit u this year!


i met joan yesterday after her short trip to korea. we talked non-stop while manicuring together, and my manicurist was commenting that i said 'oh my goodness' a MILLION times! that's a bad habit!!



my french and her white fingernails! hahaha. we were shopping at zara, and she kept asking me if this cardigan matches the colour of her nails... hahaha. i rolled my eyes and said 'joan! white matches everything!!!'

isn't that so true??? hehe. anyway she got this HOT PINK cardigan from zara and it's really pretty!!! i didn't get one myself, cos i doubt my patients would like such bright colours staring at them at 8am in the morning.. haha.



got my pedicure too.. oh gosh, i LOVEEEEEE pedicures... why am i NOT doing that often! it's so comfortable!!! oh, and i'm totally in love with the colour of my toenails... yayy..



im wearing that hot pink cardigan! cos' i was freezing after a tall green tea frap. i was sooooo happy that joan drinks green tea frap too... loves!! hahaha!




and finally, dinner at coffee showcase (opposite roxy square @ katong) with eifer (minus meiyi and thazin)!

happy birthday, eifer!!! 1st july again.. hehe.

the restaurant didn't charge GST and service charge! sweet!

but.. the dinner was soso. HOWEVER! the desserts................ had the OMPH! hahaha.


menu.



peach and the beanstalk. HAHA X)


hmm...

what was i doing?! i cant even remember why i was twirling my hair!! ==



soup of the day - cream of vegetables.. not very creamy, but yummy lah. haha. it's better creamier..


my main - black pepper chicken chop with sides CRUNCHY coleslaw and baked herb potatoes. the chicken chop was oooooooook... the coleslaw wasn't crunchy and the veges were drowned with the gravy... didn't really like it.. and the herb potatoes were cold by the time my main came to the table. quite disappointing.

stephie's dish was keyed in wrongly and the kitchen had to spend yet another 1 hour to cook up another dish for her! it was ridiculous.. the manager gave us 10% discount, which calculated to be the cost of how much stephie was supposed to pay, so she got a free meal. (: but we were pretty disappointed lah, cos' qi chungie stephie and mel went there before, and the service isn't as good.. and the mains too...

BUT i must raveeee about their New York Cheesecake...

i. was. in. heaven.

it was sooooooo good. i give it 11/10. the cheesey part was not ultra duper cheesey, it was really yummy and creamy and melts in my mouth....... MMMMMMMMM.... and the biscuit part at the bottom was thick!! i loved this dessert sooooooooo much.....

man, i'm salivating...





it was funny, cos the rest of them came before, they ALL agreed that hazelnut crunch was super yummy, so all 4 of them ordered them when i ordered the cheesecake. hahaha. i halved my cheesecake with chungie and she totally agreed that the cheesecake beat hazelnut crunch last night. woohoO~~! i tried abit of the hazelnut crunch too! it was yummy too.. but the taste of my cheesecake was still lingering in my mind.. too good to be true.. i'm SERIOUS..

im flying off to nz tonight... what a short holiday......

but i'll be back, singapore. i definitely will!

hehe. dun miss me too much!!

No comments: