Monday, January 21, 2008

Back in the land of cows.

Actually, I just realised that this time is the 5th time that I'm leaving NZ!! Not 4th time!

OH GOSH I'M CONSIDERED SENIOR IN UNI THAT'S QUITE SCARY.

I'm back in Dunners.. Doing absolutely NOTHING. Okay, if you consider lying in a sleeping bag watching One Piece and contemplating whether I should be doing chores as doing SOMETHING, then, yes lah, I am doing something. =.=

Great to finally have James by my side again (HAHAHA you guys must be thinking 'there she goes again...') but yes I shall stop here and exclude every other mushy details. Janice and I moved into a really chic and mini 2 room apartment along the one and only shopping street in the whole of Dunedin.. So that's kinda awesome. (:

I still can't stress enough how much I can't wait for clinicals to startttt! Though my bestest classmates (yes you - meiting jen and nads!!) won't be with me, I hope I'll survive for another 3 years before I finally get my degree!!

Great to be back, but sad to leave my mates in SGP too.. Especially those who met up with me sooo many times this summer.. I miss all of you HEAPS okay and you all know who you are. If only you guys could be here slacking with me.. I don't mind cam whoring and watch stupid movies with you guys the whole freaking day. I don't mind at all.

No photos up yet cos I haven't set up the internet at my place.. So when I finally decided to move my ass to do something, maybe while you're randomly blog hopping and land on my blog, you may see some snippets of yours truly. Hehe.

And for now, you guys take care out there.

OUT!

No comments: