Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's not easy.

It's not easy.

It's not easy to approach her.
It's not easy to approach and ask her.
It's not easy to approach and ask for her permission.
It's not easy to approach and ask for her permission about something I know she won't allow.

I stumble.
I stumble and trip.
I stumble and trip over my words.
I stumble and trip over my words I want to get outta my head.
I stumble and trip over my words I want to get outta my head, but I didn't.

I kept mute.
I kept mute and suffer.
I kept mute and suffer the consequence of not asking her.
I kept mute and suffer the consequence of not asking her, praying hard to God to give me the strength to approach her again.

I must be strong.
I must be strong and brave.
I must be strong and brave for God.
I must be strong and brave for God, till I enter the gate of Heaven.

No comments: