Sunday, May 06, 2007

Late post!


Exhibition crew!

Had awesome times together, busy painting and drawing and cutting and pasting! Love y'all!



On the night itself. spot the special one in 1 of the photos! (X

Only got some backstage photos and all.. We were on stage for approx. 10min I guess. Will grab some from photographer soon!



my craaaaaaaaazy classmates. what would i do without you girls... (:

Some photos from Singapore Expose and awesome times I have with my 3 other crazy med classmates (you guys know who you are!) (:(:(:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Some things happened in the last month, and now my life's different from how it used to be. Had some rough times sorting things out, but I'm really glad the critical period's over. Complicated, so it's best not to dwell on it too much. Some got a shock when they heard what happened, while others (esp. closer friends) expected it to happen, so the spectrum is so broad that it seems funny.


To you (if you still do read my blog): Thank you for the times we had in the last 3 years.. It was awesome knowing you right from the beginning. Sorry for the little hiccups we encountered while we were still together. It's most probably always my fault.. I really hope you will find someone better - who is patient and caring to you, and one who fears the Lord. I'm sorry for hurting you, but I really hope you will forgive me and that you understand why it didn't work out between the 2 of us. Like you, I too wish you all the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweet jessy baby...

you are a brave girl.. writing that last paragraph.. and reading makes my tears dwell with tears cos u are a very brave girl. kudos to you.. love you.. you are strong...
muacks........