Tuesday, May 22, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TUCKERS!


Happy belated 22nd, Tuck Yuan!

Sorry this came sooooooo late. -sigh- I've been so busy with exams and everything, and when I finally look into my organiser, I realised that I missed your birthday! )X

But anyhows! Hope you enjoyed your day ah! Even though we only see each other at the end of every year (I hope), we still see each other online! Thank you for all your little encouragements to push me to study and whatsoever.. HAHA. I miss b*tching with you lah! It's really fun doing it with you, I dunno why! LOLLLL.

Faster find a girlfriend for us (me, wei, ning, ming and janice and all the aunties and uncles) to see leh! It SHOULD be the time liao lah.. No time to lose, or else next time no more Mrs Tuck liao.. Not fun man.. HAHA.

Okay, enough of my crap. CYA AROUND TUCKIE!

No comments: