Thursday, March 03, 2005

I KNOW NUTS ABOUT BIOL 111.




SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..


the lecturer has sucha strong English accent that i couldn't even catch up with what he was trying to explain, and now i'm LOST. BOOOOOOOO.

adding to that, I GOT A BIO LAB LATER AT 6PM TO 9PM.

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT..........? but luckily, starting from next week, ben will join me for night labs.. MUAHAHAHA. cos he ahd 2 labs on the same day and he changed it to the same stream as me.. hehe.


YAYY for next week.. not for later.. i doubt i'll know anyone there later.. all the kiwis.. make me SHIVER. hahaha. byee.

OH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!!!!!!! 19 already.. (: good on ya.! too bad i couldn't celebrate your birthday at Fish 'n' Co with the rest.. Terribly sorry gurl.. dunno if you'll read this, but if u do, reply on the flooble chatterbox yeah? yayys. happy happy dayy for mel.. 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3.. my favourite NUMBERRRRR.

No comments: