Sunday, January 02, 2005

OH YA. on top of everything, BEN IS BACK IN SINGAPORE !!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a surprise 'organized' by him and some my my friends - qi, stephie, mel, meiyi and maybe chungie but she couldn't make it to the airport. oh, and my sis.

BASICALLY, ben told them to BOOK me on the night he's coming back.. coincidentally, we LOVE the char kway teow with sugarcane juice at the staff canteen of T2.. then qi SUGGESTED we have dinner there on the night of December 28. while eating, suddenly i felt someone standing in front of me and when i looked up, i saw BENJAMIN ! he was panting and everything, and i was like 'OMG ! what are you doing here?!'

according to my friends, i was so shocked that i kept saying 'i'm very shocked!' okay, all of them expected me to cry, but there was a point of time when i could feel tears welling up in my eyes lah. not exactly crying but was overjoyed ! HEHE.

so for the past few days i've been bringing him around.. showing him what has changed and everything. he has officially become the SUA-KU guy from moomoo land. haha. just kidding. but he has forgotten quite abit of the locations of some places. actually i think i'm worse, so i shan't say more. LOL. anyway, really happy that he's back.. ! 2 surprises in a month! i love surprises!!!!! pleasant ones only hoh. haha. okay, i'm finished talking.

No comments: