Sunday, January 02, 2005

hmm. IT'S THE NEW YEAR and so i'm gonna list down some of my new year resolutions.. let me think..

1. study really hard this year.. get into the course i really wanna get into.

2. save more money.. don't spend too much like last year..

3. try to be more HOLY.. read the bible more often.

4. lose weight.

5. try to name the event of every photo that i possess.. except those zi4 lian4 ones which are impossible to name. haha.

6. meet up with my old pals, even if there's something thats stopping me to do so.

7. grow up.. i'm kinda childish for my age rite? okay, pls don't answer that question.

8. read more books.. only read quite abit early last year..

9. cherish every moment with my friends and family.

10. FIND OUT HOW TO SPACE OUT EVERY SENTENCE FOR MY BLOG ENTRY!! IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!!

well, basically those are some of my new year resolutions.. i think there are more la.

oh, to digress.. i should be stopping this blogging thing for awhile.. cos i don't know the purpose of letting other people know whats going on in my life.. as a friend of mine said 'if you're gonna blog everyday about almost everything and your friends read it, won't there be nothing to talk about then?' HAHA. that may sound ridiculous but it COULD be true in some ways right? maybe this blog will not contain my everyday life, maybe it will be contained with my thoughts..? i duno. haven't exactly decided what to do with this blog.. leave some suggestions leh.. haha.

it's raining quite heavily outside. makes me think of the tidal wave attack. HAI. God bless the tsunami victims. really very touched with many singaporeans who lent a helping hand.. doing volunteer work and donating money and necessities to those affected. ma and ben's mum even suggested we do some volunteer work at the red cross. yeah, i will man. as the chinese saying goes, 'you3 qian2 chu1 qian2, you3 li4 chu1 li4'. since i ain't got much money to donate, i shall help in my own way. HEHE. any of you guys done anything for the tsunami victims? we should help man! okay, shall stop here. boo.

------->it's still raining..*

No comments: