Sunday, November 28, 2004

my room looks sooooo extremely messy ! all the boxes.. guess what? i've got 4 boxes filled and 4 luggages filled, and i'm not finished with my packing yet ! all my books are not included either.. all in ben's house already.. SIGH ! now regretting why i bought and brought so much stuff.. hate packing and moving bleaHx.

went church this morning.. couldn't stay awake during sermon.. shut my eyes for approximately.. 1 min? haha.. after that went to tokyo garden to mummum.. had serious tummy ache.. either gastric or something.. after eating also painful.. ): but after going to the toilet it was fine.. heh.. no extra details added..

these few days, the weather hasn't been really good.. it was WAY windy yesterday.. almost got blown off my feet while walking home.. *shivers* hehe. but we managed to reach home safe and sound. i'll be on the same flight as jamie and gary.. so hopefully i won't be bored on air new zealand.. will be transitting at auckland before flying back to singapore.. ahhh.. 10hours to singapore.. BOOOO. anyway, i gotta shift my stuff to my flat tomorrow.! ahhhh. stress ah... all the guys r STILL in my room playing.. hai. duno how to pack at this rate.. mama sure scold one.. =\ aight. better stop now.. byex! cya everyone soon!

No comments: