Wednesday, November 17, 2004

bio down, english down, math down. chem and phy here i come...

bio hadn't been a really good paper for me.. sigh. i thought i actually managed to cover everything that i needed to know.. yet when i was doing the paper, i realised that i had so much that i didn't know.. and if i were to be a doctor, how can i cure people and allow them to put their lives in my hands..? then i wouldn't want to be a doctor anymore.. my bio sucked.. AHHH.

english was alright.. given about 1.5 hours to finish an essay and reading, and managed to finish before the given time. overall it was okay.. it was my long essay that disappointed me.. i'm sorry steph.. but my long essay only got an A-.. i know this sounds absurd but i cried for a whole hour, and poor ben had to console me.. once again, ben beat me and got an A+ when he only did it in 3 days ! sometimes life can be so unfair.. i did mine a whole month before the submission date.. unfair unfair unfair.... but yea, the essay wasn't perfect.. i wasn't relevant in one of my paragraphs..

math paper was today and my last question sucked.. i mean, its so freaking tricky and stuff? AHHHHHHHHH. damn. but while checking my paper i managed to find some mistakes and realise that i could do some of the questions that i thought i wouldn't know how to do. praise the lord ! lately i've been so unholy.. only remembered god only when i'm in trouble.. not something a good christian should be doing.. sigh.

having major headache cos its almost 4am! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! and james is still in the room playing GB.. haha.. just now we realised his bday was on monday and he didn't tell us !! then the guys tried stripping him IN MY ROOM. as all of u should know, my room is ever so teeny and they were all squashed man ! there were james, jason, caleb, ben, nai hau, zi wei, gary, me, claire and chwee ling.. 10 ppl in all !!! hahah. all the girls were covering our eyes and screaming, but james was too strong that none of them could hold him down, so there was no 'free show'. HENG AH. LOL.

gotta study real hard for chem and phy.. my last 2 hopes.. argh.... my 's' button on my keyboard got problem..... keep having to press it couple of times before the letter 's' is typed out. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
there' eriouly omething wrong with thi idiot button... ahaha.. no 's'-s.. oh heck. need some sleep~~ oh ya, to those who have just fallen out of a relationship or something, a piece of advice : life has to go on ! if breaking up is something that is unavoidable then accept the fact and carry on with life.. and always smile and say to yourself that it is a lesson learnt and experienced. cheer. i mean... cheerSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. phew.

No comments: