Saturday, August 14, 2004

yay !! holidays are here !! -boogies-
last night was foundation year's ball, and it was absolutely terrific !! coincidentally, it was friday the 13th !! here's what happened during the day.
750am: did not wake up early enough to study for chemistry exit test, and was rushing through it like crazy !!
830am: time to go for chem lab !! after a mere split second after closing the door behind me, i realised i left my key in my room !! fish. the matron was in school already, so i had no choice but to just go to school.
900am: in chem lab. chem teacher caught me using my cell phone and asked me to do it outside. i was just topping up my prepay account balance man.
1200pm: guess what? NO EXIT TEST !! hooray !! haha. first good thing that happened that day. went to union to have my lunch before going for math lect, then eng lect.
245pm: time to go for hair updo for prom, but door of my room still locked. went to look for the matron and got the master key from him. ben went back to hostel to retrieve my key, while i rushed to farmer's to get this real good strapless bra. -lol-
335pm: running like mad to the salon !! ahhh!!!!
4++pm: went with ben to his house to get his suit. had my early nibbles too (sandwich !)
710pm: hair and make up ready. assembled downstairs to meet all the beautiful ladies and suave men.
junko, lilly, me
thiri, me

ben, me

michelle, me

chwee ling, me

helen (intro. to physics teacher) and some of hsb ppl

caleb, chwee ling, ben, me, nai hau, claire
what happened next ? i got tipsy. -.-

No comments: