Saturday, August 28, 2004

im still in holiday mood !! we had a week of holiday last week, plus mon and tue this week cos' it SNOWED ! waking up early is not the problem.. just wanna play haha.
my seminar presentation finally ended !! woohoo ! but i didn't think i did really well. sigh. there goes my A grade. argh.. was the 2nd to present after ben. maybe i chose the wrong topic to talk about? but albinism IS interesting.. maybe its too scientific thats why some people couldnt keep up with the presentation. I'M SO SAD MAN !
i have to go shopping today !! no matter what man ! but it's HAILING. noo.... (for ur info: hailing is like raining.. just that its not rain.. its ice) we don't get hail in sg tho'. weather forecast predicted snow yesterday and today. please dont snow today.. dont ruin my beautiful day.. but looking at the sky.. i dont think the hail will stop anytime soon. sob.
well, i feel v accomplished now ! haha. cos i managed to reply ALL my emails and letters to my friends who emailed and sent letters to me. its a big accomplishment man ! hahaha. so bored. i think i better study first. i wanna be a nerd ! ;) NO. i just remembered i have to wash my clothes. CRRRRAP.

No comments: