Tuesday, September 09, 2008

CATS the musical!


CATS the musical WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Even though I haven't read any of T.S Elliot's poems before (especially those from the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats), ANDDDDDDDD.. the fact that I've got cat-phobia (i really really do!!), the impulsive act of getting tickets for the 4 of us was absolutely worth it!

We watched this all famous musical by the Dunedin Operatics Inc., and I must say they really did a good job. I was impressed. (:

The music, the dance moves, the acting, the costumes............. AND the singing! :D

I loved every single aspect of the musical!

I love musicals! Now Janice and I have the passion to perform in such musicals!! I want I want I want! Hahaha. :D If I have the opportunity and the time, I definitely would go for auditions. LOLLLL. I guess this will always be a dream....

the opening scene - cage with a tattered poster with a clown which jon was SUPER SCARED OF. lol!! he covered his face till the whole cage had been (slowly) drawn up. poor jon.

myself, jan and jon. eeee, red eye >.< too lazy to edit photos haha.

secretly took a quick photo of the beginning of Act 2.

OUT!

No comments: