Monday, July 10, 2006

Leopard? Or not?

I think, I'm now slightly inclined to the saying 'a leopard never changes its spots'.

Yes, a person can change when he/she wants to. If the person is not serious in changing, he/she reveals his true self again.

Recently I'm just really really disappointed with a certain person. Going back to her old environment reverts her old personality. I don't know if her nick means this way, but it's just sad to even read it. And yes, she probably thinks it is MY fault that she is feeling sick about NOT sinning.

I am indeed very happy to know that many of us have got to know about God. It is a blessing to even hear anything about him. Of course, anything good.

Speaking of this certain person, I pray that she will think hard on what she has been doing, if she thinks it is good for herself. Even if we're not talking about religions here, she should well know that some actions she make see responsibilities coming her way.

I may sound like a mum to her, I know that to her, I can be like an eagle circling a deer who is about to be eaten. But I know that it is for her own good, and not restricting her from doing what she likes. Even though I'm disappointed in her, I know I still love her.

I feel all better typing all of these out. I struggle inside me if I don't talk about this with anyone. What a way to start the 1st day of school.

I have confidence that one day I will believe that everyone CAN change.

No comments: