Friday, June 09, 2006

wols internet.

This page took sucha long time to load!!! The same amount of time as me reading finish a set of notes. Our 20Gb usage has been used up, so we're now surfing at 64kbps, which, when divided by 4, becomes 16kbps PER person. So... yeah yeah, laugh at my wols internet. (if you don't know what wols is, you sure are wols. haha. just kidding. it's just 'slow' spelt backwards. okok, i'm the lame one) Someone's been downloading so much! This is my first time touching my lovely laptop since a week ago!


So. I am, or rather, was reading my Blood module notes(which are driving me nuts cos' I'm nowhere close to finishing). I'm. Screwed. How to finish studyingggg... ): And I don't know why students from other courses think that we med students don't have mid year exam. We do!!!! But yes, it isn't counted in finals, which is a BAD thing, at least for me. And if we fail this mid year exam, we have to see the DEAN and get TUTORIALS and sit the exam AGAIN. So I still have to study for the exams.


Exam bluessss. I thought I was going to get a breakdown soon (so I don't have to sit the exam), but no, God wants me to study like everyone else! THIS IS AN OBSTACLE I MUST OVERCOME! Come to think of it, exams do take up so much of our time. We have exams and tests so often. Try counting how many tests and exams you've taken. I'm sure it's more than 100 (if you're as old as me. yes, i'm 20 this year). EH, 听写 and Spelling tests are counted, okay!!! So if we have spelling and 听写 almost every week back in primary school, that makes it 2 tests a week. Let's say we have X weeks of 听写 and spelling. Okay, I realised that I can't be bothered to count exactly how many tests I've sat, but you know what I'm talking about. BUT THE POINT IS, EXAMS ARE DREADFUL. THEY MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE. Sigh. I still have to study.... Rat race on Tuesday! Need to go to the Anatomy Museum tomorrow morning to look at those models and try to spot what questions are coming out. Mid year exam on Thursday, which consists of 2 bloody long modules - Blood and MSK. I'm screwedddd.


Blabbers complaints grumbling sighing moaning shrieking crying snoring are sounds that can be made by me during exam periods. Call me human. Oh wait. Strike snoring out. I don't snore. unless I'm really superbly extremely ridiculously tired. Period.

No comments: