Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!



my poor fringe................. :(

i was looking at myself in the mirror half an hour ago, and i thought my fringe was way too long already. so i decided to CUT IT! so i was so excited when i borrowed a pair of scissors from nien, grabbed a portion of my fringe, AND CUT! this is when i screamed.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! my fringe looked so horrible!!!! lei was there, and since she claimed that she was a good fringe trimmer (yeah she is), i put my fringe in her hands, and voila(or voala)! my fringe looked SO MUCH BETTER. but.. the STUPID mistake i made is EVIDENT..

please take a look at jessica. the mistake is the SHORTEST part of the fringe.. the place where she parts her fringe. -.-






suaku jess with her suaku fringe.




becomes a china doll. "da cuo te cuo bu yao lai, wu ru wo de mei!"




me with the finger pointer, nien. HAHA.



AW MAN... i shall go meet ben later and i'll see if he can actually spot the difference in me... *wails*. i'm already so ugly and now i'm UGLIER.. boohoohoo. am supposed to vacuum the carpet in nien's room.. but she actually did it herself! thanks loads! -hugs-


i'm going back to singapore for only 2 short weeks... but yeah, as everyone says.. "better than nothing, right?" ok lah, am contented lah. haha. okay, now i shall just mourn about my fringe.

No comments: