Saturday, October 30, 2004

HEEEEEELP. i'm utterly bored.. how can i be in the hostel on a saturday afternoon.. this is unbelievable.. my exams are not even here yet, and those uni students are ending theirs by next week.. UNFAIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. sobx*

these few days, practically every day seems to be somewhat the same..? sleep at most 8 hours.. wake up.. eat.. school.. come home.. study.. sleep.. wake up.. eat.. school.. AHHHHh. this is horrible.. the old tv-addict me is long gone. you dont find me in the TV room anymore.. cos' of the exams !!!! the sciences are the ones that i'm worried about.. sigh.! i guess im not really science-inclined ?

haha, i just read my cuz zhining's blog.. and they were talking about matchmaking tuck (her bro) with another girl.. i remember he's the poor thing in my ah ma's house.. always kena beating from my ah ma cos' i simply told her that tuck beat me when it wasn't true.. now i'm feeling so evil. nonono. bad girl. he's always staying at home reading books while my ah ma brings us to orchard road for shopping.. the quiet and 'dumb-looking' one is actually the genius in the family ! he has shocked everyone since primary school.. getting into EM1 stream.. PSLE aggregate score of more than 260.. getting into triple science stream in sec 3.. unbeatable gce o level results.. getting into the best jc in singapore.. and finally.. the wonderous results for gce a levels.. WAHHHHHH. *jealous* unbeatable huh? if only i had studied harder in jc.. i wouldn't have been here.. moooooooomoooooooooooooooooooooooooo land.. HAHA. no la.. i don't regret my choice of coming here to further studies.. cos' if i weren't here, i wouldnt have met ben. MWAH*! HAHA. lamex.

hmmx.. looking at my calendar and counting how many more days to..... exams.. -_-"" 10 more days. sigh ! first paper.. biology. really very stressful loh. sigh. better start studying soon after this.. okie.. mugging time. work hard ppl ! (:

No comments: